This feature enables businesses to include one or more checklist guides within a checklist. Once they have scanned the QR Code with their device, staff can then click on the link provided to view an instructional video guide before they commence.
Here is how to set it up:
Once you have signed in to your Checklist Manager, click on 'checklist guides' above the grey box.
2. Next, you will be redirected to a dashboard where all uploaded guides can be found. To add a video guide, click on 'add guide'.
4. Fill in the details of your checklist guide, including a link to the video that you'd like your staff to view before they begin their check.
5. Check the box to activate the video guide, making it available for staff to view straightaway. You can always uncheck this box later on if you'd like to deactivate the guide.
6. Click the blue box at the bottom to save.
7. The checklist guide is now visible in the dashboard.
8. To make your checklist guide visible to staff members upon scanning the checklist QR code, click on Edit Manager, then expand the Checklist Guide tab.
9. Enable 'Show checklist guide is present' by checking the box. Then scroll down and hit save.
10. Now, when a staff member scans the safety list QR Code, a link to a 'checklist guide' will appear on their device at the bottom of the screen. You can add multiple checklist guides to this list by repeating the above steps.